Jason:

        Good luck with your new position in Sunnyvale.

John M.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Gurtz [mailto:jasongu...@npumail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 12:16 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Signing Off

I have accepted a new position out in Sunnyvale, CA. and will be leaving my
current position 2 weeks from today. I anticipate touching only one machine
running Windows in the next year, my wife's laptop :) I can't say I will
miss it too much :p

Admittedly I haven't provided much advice and probably annoy at times with
my snarky behavior; believe me it's all in fun :) I wish everyone here the
best in their messaging endeavors. This list has been informative and fun to
follow.

Particularly, I wish the best to those working at Microsoft properties as it
appears your work environment must be quite challenging in its political
aspects. Hope they won't get in your way too much!

Also, to the MVPs: you seem to have a thankless title (other than rousing
user support) :/ I hope the MS machine will wise-up a little more in the
future and realize/support you guys/gals in a better way. If you ever need a
recommendation I would be quite glad to give it. Look me up on LinkedIn or
whatever.

tschüss und auf wiedersehen,

~JasonG