From: Jonathan [mailto:ncm...@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 August 2012 23:48
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Issue with Microsoft NLB for my CAS array

If you want to use virtual appliances, go with Citrix NetScaler VPX. We have 4
of them setup on active/passive running on vSphere 5....one pair in front of
each set of CAS arrays (we have two Exchange environments in two separate data
centers).

Jonathan, A+, MCSA, MCSE
On Aug 8, 2012 6:44 PM, "Jonathan" <ncm...@gmail.com<mailto:ncm...@gmail.com>>