Guys,

You have been great over the years with this survey, and we compare each year
to the last.

It would be fantastic if you could take a few minutes and fill out this year's
survey ! We give

away an iPad and an iPod, and the odds are pretty darn good.

ITIC’s 2012 Global Server Hardware and Server OS Reliability survey is live!
This survey consists of multiple choice questions and one essay question. It
polls corporations on their satisfaction with the reliability, uptime and
security of the major server hardware and server OS platforms. It also gauges
customer satisfaction with the pricing, service and support you receive from
your vendors.  Are the servers and server operating systems performing up to
expectations? Are they too expensive or too hard to use? Tell us what you think.

We know that you’re busy. This survey should take only a few minutes to
complete. All responses are confidential. The survey is for informational
purposes only. No one will call or Email you with any sales pitches.

We are giving away a free iPad and a free iPod to the survey respondents who
provide the most insightful response to the final essay question. Be sure to
leave your Email address along with your comment within the Essay question
response.  Once the survey is finalized, we'll publish the Executive Summary
and survey highlights here. To further show our appreciation, anyone who
completes the survey can get a complimentary copy of the Report once it's
published by Emailing me at: ldi...@itic-corp.com. Here’s the survey link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LQHRYQW

Thanks in advance for your participation. We look forward to hearing from you

Warm regards,

Stu