I have configured a Foreign Connector for sending fax with the address space of
FAX:.  We have an application (essentially doing a telnet mail send) that is
trying to send .pdf files to the fax server however it fails with a 5.1.3
Invalid Address when sending to [FAX:someone@phonenumber].  I suspect because
the ":" character isn't valid in the SMTP stream.  I've tried using the `
character for escaping the colon character however that didn't work.  Any
suggestions on what I could put in the Foreign Connector address space to
capture FAX bound email messages?

Current:
AddressSpaces          : {FAX:*;1, RFAX:*;1}

Peter Kretche
Systems Engineer II | Systems Engineering
920.405.2444 Direct | 920.366.7281 Cell | 920.327.6491 Fax
2870 Holmgren Way | Green Bay, WI 54304
peter.kret...@associatedbank.com<mailto:peter.kret...@associatedbank.com>

This e-mail and attachment(s) may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If
received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete/destroy the
message and any copies thereof. Although Associated Banc-Corp and/or its
affiliates (collectively "Associated") attempt to prevent the passage of
viruses via e-mail and attachments thereto, Associated does not guarantee that
either are virus-free, and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a
result of any such viruses. Any federal tax advice contained in this
communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used
or referred to in the promoting, marketing, or recommending of any entity,
investment plan or agreement, nor is such advice intended or written to be
used, and cannot be used, by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties
under the Internal Revenue Tax Code