Might be easier to check the lastwritetime of the Profile directories........

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Kradel [mailto:skra...@zetetic.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 12:53 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: XML queries for AD objects

Agreed -- AD does not store the last time a user logged on interactively to a
particular computer (and even if it did, XML would not have any place in
extracting that information).

System Center or the like could help aggregate these data, it is probably
available from the on-machine Event Logs, or you might just write a login
script or scheduled job that collects the current username and machine the user
is logging in to.

--Steve

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 9:07 AM, Campbell, Rob
<rob_campb...@centraltechnology.net> wrote:
> I'm not sure how you'd do that.  AD will have a last logon for the computer
> objects, but that will be the last time the computer account logged on, not
> the last time someone logged into the computer.

skra...@zetetic.net
tel: 215-620-7003
Philadelphia, PA