Yes, Exchange voicemail.

From: bounce-9552771-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-9552771-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of Beahm,
Keith
Sent: 02 October 2012 22:24
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 2010 SP2 and CuCM v851

That is helpful to hear, thank you.  I would be interested to know what your
CuCM version is tomorrow, and just to confirm you are using the Exchange UC
features for your voicemail platform as opposed to the Cisco Unity product?

Keith D. Beahm | Network Engineer | Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
1201 Walnut Street, Suite 2900 | Kansas City, MO 64106-2150
T: 816.691.3374
kbe...@stinson.com<mailto:kbe...@stinson.com> |
www.stinson.com<http://www.stinson.com>