From: Tanya Pinetti [mailto:tpine...@outlook.com]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 12:21 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange Lab in the Cloud?

In my previous employer, I had access to spare hardware and was able to build a
nice little lab with a few virtual domain controllers and an Exchange
environment.  My current employer doesn't have spare hardware, so with Exchange
and Lync 2013 soon to be RTM'd, I was thinking about an Exchange lab in the
cloud.  Is this even possible?  My employer is willing to pay on reasonable
monthly charges for cloud services, but I'm not familiar with the cloud other
than hearing about Amazon's services.  Is it technically possible to build a VM
environment in the cloud assuming I provide the Microsoft ISOs?

or send an email to