Ah, that's right. It's a while since I've used ESM. Good work :)

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-9557582-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-9557582-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of Phil
Hershey
Sent: 25 October 2012 16:30
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Ex2003 Public Folder Replication

Richard, you put me on the right track.  Once the top level was set, all I
needed to do was right click, All Tasks, Propagate and choose Replicas.  Great.

-Philip Hershey

addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.