From: xyz [mailto:x...@minneapolis.edu]
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 9:56 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: EXCHANGE 2010 SP1 upgrade to EXCHANGE 2010 SP2 rollup4.

Greetings,
We have  a simple Two node DAG running W2K8 R2 SP1 and EXCHANGE 2010 SP1 rollup
4.3 and both are on strong HP G7 physical boxes with dual 6 core processors
with 48 GIG RAM, so plenty of horsepower.

We plan to upgrade  each host to EXCHANGE 2010 SP2 and rollup 4 next week.

One vendor I checked with indicates that each host will take up to 3 hours to
upgrade so we should plan for a six hour project.
That seems a bit high, but not sure.
Does anyone have experience as to how long this upgrade will take with each
host?
Any other issues we should be aware of before we start this project upgrade?

Thanks for any input.

Dana

or send an email to