From: "Michael B. Smith" <mich...@smithcons.com<mailto:mich...@smithcons.com>>
Date: Friday, November 16, 2012 8:19 AM
To: Lyris List
<exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com<mailto:exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>>
Subject: RE: Strange Autodiscover

what does exrca.com say?

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://theessentialexchange.com/
________________________________
From: Greg Sweers [gswe...@acts360.com<mailto:gswe...@acts360.com>]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 4:28 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Strange Autodiscover

When running a test-outlookwebservices | fl everything comes back ok except for
one line in autodiscover string that has the internal server
servername.domain.int/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml

However when you run

get-AutodiscoverVirtualDirectory | fl identity,internalurl, externalurl
get-ClientAccessServer | fl identity,AutodiscoverServiceInternalUri
get-webservicesvirtualdirectory | fl identity,internalurl,externalurl
get-oabvirtualdirectory | fl identity,internalurl,externalurl
get-owavirtualdirectory | fl identity,internalurl,externalurl
get-ecpvirtualdirectory | fl identity,internalurl,externalurl
get-ActiveSyncVirtualDirectory | fl identity,internalurl,externalurl

All of them come back with the correct Internal and External URL pointing to
our main site.

Single Exchange 2010 box.  I don’t know where else to check for setting the
correct path.  DO we have to have the internal server name in the ssl cert.  If
that’s the case, I have a REALLY big issue as the domain was built years ago by
another admin and they used the .int space, which cannot be registered in a SAN
cert..  and changing domain name is not supported with Exchange…

Oh yeah and everything works, but our spam filtering software requires
autodiscover to be perfect and we are having filtering issues for the longest
time and they keep telling me that it’s a problem, but all checks report no
issues except that one line.  All others report fine.

Any ideas??

Greg Sweers
CEO
ACTS360.com<http://www.acts360.com/>