As long as you do a full snap of all the drives on which Exchange is installed.

From: John Matteson [mailto:john.matte...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:28 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Smal Bussness Server 2011 (Standard)

Okay, this may be a bit off the beaten path for us Exchange administrators.

I'm setting up a scheduled backup of a regular installation of SBS Server 2011
Standard Edition.

Exchange 2010 is running on the server.

When I check the properties of the backup, I do not see anything indicating
that it will be backing up any Exchange components. However, it is supposed to
be using VSS to snap the backup.

Will the installed SBS backup service also be doing a backup of the Exchange
data?

John M.

or send an email to