Hmm not really, my responsibility only covers Exchange, we have a separate team
that handles our MX so it's nothing something I've ever actually had to do.

I would personally just look in the tracking logs on the edge server to find
the senders of the emails that were rejected, and then contact them directly.

From: bounce-9564524-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-9564524-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of Liby
Philip Mathew
Sent: 28 November 2012 09:34
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Getting the rejected mail.

Richard,
Thanks a lot.
Digging the log is what I normally do.  But, is it possible for you to give a
small example on resolving the issue that you may have come across?  Anything
will do for me to start.

Regards
Liby Philip Mathew | Principal Systems Administrator
ICT Professional Services
Path Solutions
Tel: +965 24824600 Ext. 703
Fax: +965 24824500