iOS 6.0.1?

From: Candee [mailto:can...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 2:25 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Meeting requests don't appear in Manager's calendar if delegate is
logged out

Exchange 2010 SP2 RU4 / Outlook 2010

(I posted this in the Exchange Forums, too)

When meeting requests are sent to the manager, everything is fine as long as
the delegate has Outlook running.

If she closes out, the meetings don't appear in the manager's calendar at all.

I have recreated the delegate's .ost; used the cleanreminders switch to open
her Outlook, etc.

The manager has both an iPod and an iPhone, and apparently the meeting requests
will show up there, but not in his Outlook inbox.

I won't have access to the manager's machine until tomorrow.

I'm hoping for some pointers on what to look for and where to start.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

or send an email to