Ok, so Rob's script will sleep for 2 seconds at a time until the Get-Mailbox
command is successful, right?  What does the $MBX reference?  Do I need
something in the .csv called that?

From: Rob Campbell [mailto:rob_campb...@centraltechnology.net]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 5:24 AM
To: Heaton, Joseph@DFG; MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Add a pause in a script?

Alternatively:

$mbxs = Import-Csv \Users.csv
Foreach ($MBX in $mbxs){
   Enable-Mailbox -Identity $MBX.LoginName -domainController DC1
   }

'Waiting for mailbox creation to complete'

Do {Sleep 2}
   Until (Get-Mailbox $mbxs[-1].loginname)

Foreach ($MBX in $mbxs){
   Write-Output "Creating inbox rule for $($MBX_.LoginName) to redirect to
$($MBX.EmailAddress)"
   New-InboxRule -name "Redirect Mail" -Mailbox $MBX.LoginName -redirectto
$MBX.EmailAddress -domainController DC1
   }