From: Carol Fee [mailto:c...@massbar.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 9:20 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Unable to create mail enabled Public Folder in E2K7 SP3

The Microsoft Exchange System Objects container is at the root level of the
domain.  All Public Folder objects are listed whether or not they are
mail-enabled, and each one has an email address  in the form of <pf
name>@massbar.org, whether or not it is mail enabled.  The modified dates are
different (drastically) when you look at this container on a DC than when you
look at it on the Exchange server.  The security on the container is
Self        Special Permissions
Authenticated Users
Read/Special Permissions
Network Service
Read/Special Permissions
Service-exchange
Full control (all permission boxes except Special permissions are checked)
Service-backupexec                                                       Full
control (all permission boxes except Special permissions are checked)
My user acc't
  Full control (all permission boxes except Special permissions are checked)
Exchange servers
Read/Special Permissions
Exchange Organization Administrators                   Special permissions
Exchange Recipient Administrators                          Read/Special
Permissions            (Inherited)
Exchange Public Folder Administrators                   Special permissions
                    (Inherited)
Administrator (domain)                                                Full
control (all permission boxes except Special permissions are checked)
Enterprise Admins
Full control (all permission boxes except Special permissions are checked)
          (Inherited)
Exchange Admins                                                            Full
control/Special permissions (all permission boxes except Special permissions
are checked)
Exchange Domain servers                                            Full
control/Special permissions (all permission boxes except Special permissions
are checked)
Exchange Enterprise Servers                                      Full
control/Special permissions (all permission boxes except Special permissions
are checked)
Domain Admins
Read/Write/Create/Special permissions               (Inherited)

CFee