A few questions for you Exchange 2010 gurus (I'm pretty new this version).

We have Exchange 2010, four servers, two are DAG and two are client access
servers.  We use Windows NLP to balance the load for the client access servers.
 All of these servers are running on vmware.

I understand there are issues with vmware and NLB.  There is a way to address
the unicast issues in vmware:
http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=1556,
 but I'd need to configure all of my network devices to support multicast.

Another option instead of reconfiguring my devices to support multicast is to
use a load-balancing appliance.  The sysadmin list has provided suggestions.

For those of you running Exchange on VMWare, what do you do?  We have about 300
clients spread over a number of sites.

Tom