What is the error? Check out the Connectivity logs, especially.

From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@sfgtrust.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:42 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Anyone know Crystal/Business Objects

Hi Folks,

I finally retired the last of our Exchange 2003 servers this past Monday.  Our
programmers forgot to configure one of the systems to the new relay I have
configured (relay allowed via specified IP addresses only).

This works fine for our copiers and other systems that need relay, but our
Business Objects systems refuses to  work.  This is Version 11 SP2.  Anyone
know Business Objects and have suggestions?  I've tried so many different
configurations but none take.

or send an email to