Guys... not sure if this is a problem or not.  I am installing Rollup 5 v2
and I see the following in the dialog box as it installs:

"setup wizard is generating native images for .net assemblies"

and following screen says:

"The setup wizard has finished generating native images for .NET assemblies"

Now my concern is over what I read here
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=2785908 which states:

"When you install this update rollup on a computer that is not connected to
the Internet, you may experience long installation times. Additionally, you
may receive the following message:
Creating Native images for .Net assemblies.
This behavior is caused by network requests to connect to the
http://crl.microsoft.com/pki/crl/products/CodeSigPCA.crl website. These
network requests represent attempts to access the certificate revocation
list for each assembly that native image generation (NGen) compiles to
native code. However, because the Exchange server is not connected to the
Internet, each request must wait to time out before the process continues."

I have full internet connectivity so I don't know if I am experiencing the
issue they are talking about or not.  I went ahead and followed the work
around in the document and started again, but I see the same thing.

Am I running into the problem they are describing or not?

Should it be NOT saying native images?

Greg