From: Beauvais, Dave [mailto:beauv...@ohio.edu]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 2:24 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: iPad calendar sync with Exchange cleans out calendar

Have you checked the recover deleted items list from inside the Calendar folder
rather than in Deleted Items? When this happened to some of our users, we found
the deleted data that way without me having to restore a backup. There's no
"Recover Deleted Items" button available when in the Calendar view, so you'll
need to add that button to Outlook's quick access toolbar.

Dave Beauvais

--
Dave W. Beauvais / Exchange and Systems Administrator Ohio University Office of
Information Technology