I had inadvertently left Outlook Anywhere disabled an my first Exchange
2010 install.

I had setup 3 users in Outlook 2010 before I realized it.

Now I have gone back to Exchange 2010 and enabled it.  Still waiting on 15
minute period for it to be done, but the question is:

1) Will I have to do anything with the first 3 clients to get the Outlook
Anywhere settings added... will they they pick it up from Exchange
automatically or will I have to do something manual?
2) And do future Outlook clients automatically pick it up?
3) I chose NTLM as our users will go nuts keying credentials all the time.
Do most of you use NTLM.
4) Do the phones / ipads / androids use outlook anywhere or do they use
activesync?  Just want to make sure NTLM setting will not screw up remote
devices like that from working.

Greg