I read this article along with the other requirements and this creates the
on the client. The KB 2632409 is to allow this to be created on the
Exchange server. I really do not want to go an modify individual client
workstations/profiles when the should work at the server level.

Thanks for the info but this really defeats the purpose of the Exchange RU
and the Power Shell commandlet. I will continue to research this

--
Thanks
Dave Vantine