From: Heaton, Joseph@Wildlife [mailto:joseph.hea...@wildlife.ca.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 11:57 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Send-on-Behalf question

I had a user ask a question the other day, and although it doesn't make any
sense to me, I thought I'd run it by the gurus here.

Our Director's executive assistant has full access to the Director's
mailbox/calendar, etc.  She sends out meeting requests on behalf of the
Director.  She wants to know if it's possible for replies to those messages, to
only come to her, not the Director.  Is that possible?

Thanks,

Joe Heaton
Enterprise Server Support
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife