From: Alexander Rose [mailto:arose...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 11:36 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Why are some System PF mail enabled?

Hi,

I am setting up directory synchronization on FOPE. I have added one of our
domain and enabled it, sync went successfully but i see a lot of System Public
Folders being pushed to the Users provisioning.

System PFs for some reasons are mail enabled, on the dozen of StoreEvents
folders i see in the PF management console, a few are mail enabled. So is
Schema, schema-root, exchweb,...and OAB\First Administrative Group (remaining
of our 2003 servers).

I am not sure yet how i can prevent FOPE from provisionning these PFs as user
accounts, or would it be safe to mail disable them?

or send an email to