Yes but it still showed up on American phones.  4S and 5 in Chicago that I
witnessed.

Apple is not promising a fix and they're offering no comment.  Just annoying...

From: Adm [mailto:sms...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 1:16 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: ios6.1 woes

I don't believe Apple promised a fix for the Exchange logging issue in 6.1.1.
I believe it was only targeted for the European connection problem.
The ZDNet article referred to in Steve Ens' blog confirms that:
http://www.zdnet.com/apple-releases-ios-6-1-1-after-eu-network-bugs-7000011140/

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Kuehn, Shannon