From: James R. Rupprecht [mailto:jimruppre...@ku.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:27 PM
To: Heaton, Joseph@Wildlife; MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Is New-MailboxExportRequest available in Exchange 2010 SP1

If you get that error it usually means that the account you are using doesn't
have the appropriate rights.

If I recall correctly, New-MailboxExportRequest requires Organization
Management rights or can be individually delegated using "Mailbox Import
Export" Role.

Jim Rupprecht
Enterprise Architect, Microsoft Technologies
The University of Kansas Information Technology