From: Jason Benway [mailto:benw...@jsjcorp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:39 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Reminders always added to appointment

Running into an issue were an all-day meeting is schedule and the person
creating the meeting sets the reminder to none. But when a person accepts the
meeting a reminder for 15 minutes is set.

I found this post.
http://www.slipstick.com/exchange/meeting-reminders-are-set-for-the-recipient

Has anyone done this?

I don't want to change the default behavior of a new meeting to have a 15
minute reminder. I'm trying to get rid of outlook/exchange adding a reminder to
meets that don't have one set.

It sounds like this config file will do that, but I was looking for the group
for experience with this.

Thanks,jb

Jason Benway
Data Center Architect