From: Rick Berry [mailto:rbe...@elevativenetworks.com]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 9:50 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: message size limit

We do same, commonly push to 25MB for 'normal' customers and 50MB for
architects and engineers.  At both 25MB and 50MB, we usually bump into other
peoples size requirements (it becomes a 'not our problem' issue), and for the
bigger stuff we use box/dropbox/ftp daemons.

I have a prior thread message about ownCloud, DataNow and other 'private
dropbox' vendors flagged for research for this same reason.