From: Guyer, Don [mailto:dgu...@che.org]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 2:22 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: GAL Issue

Why the hate for cached mode?

Regards,

Don Guyer
Catholic Health East - Information Technology
Enterprise Directory & Messaging Services
3805 West Chester Pike, Suite 100, Newtown Square, Pa  19073
email: dgu...@che.org<mailto:dgu...@che.org>
Office:  610.550.3595 | Cell: 610.955.6528 | Fax: 610.271.9440
For immediate assistance, please open a Service Desk ticket or call the
helpdesk @ 610-492-3839.