From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:11 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Retention tag on archive folder

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2010.  If a user creates a mail folder under the Mailbox
and assigns it an archive policy, then a folder will be created in the Archive
with the same name.  If the user tries to set a retention policy on the archive
folder, the next day it reverts back to the policy of the folder under the
Mailbox.  Is this by design?

-Paul