Just to be clear...

The Barracuda addin for Outlook doesn't categorize anything on its own
- the appliance does that.

What the addin does is allow the user to mark emails that get past the
Barracuda as either ham or spam.

If marked as spam, it sends the email to the deleted items folder, but
if it's ham it just lets the email sit there.

It then sends the user's choice to the applicance, which then updates
the Bayesian database.

Given that, I'm pretty sure there's a time limit on marking incoming
mail (probably to match what's in the web interface), but I haven't
tested that to confirm..

Kurt