From: Tigran K [mailto:tigr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 1:41 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Mobile device management and exchange

Hello,

I'm looking for mobile device management solution in addition to what exchange
provides. Do you have any recommendations? Specifically looking for features to
track the phone, to be able to trigger remote alert, control what apps user can
or can not install.

I'm looking for some kind of add-on to exchange that will give me these
features.

I'm supporting about 20 devices (android) now which will grow to about 100 in a
few months.

Also I would a great resource to read up on what exchange provides. I've found
a few lists but nothing that goes deep into an explanation.

Thanks
--T

or send an email to

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and
reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>