From: Alexander Rose [mailto:arose...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 2:34 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Activesync/cert issue

The error you are getting is confusing but normal as Exrca will always
try to hit autodiscover on your default domain name (ex if you
administer acme.com) the test will run against acme.com (will fail) and
then try autodiscover.acme.com

You should see later in your test an attempt on
autodiscover.thanksal.com <http://www.thanksal.com>

As for the cert have you re-enrolled and copied the certificate to the
device?

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 5:15 AM, Scott Weber <swe...@thanksal.com>