Hi Michael:

          The customer I'm supporting directly currently has an Exchange
2003 environment. This environment is in the process of being upgraded to
Exchange 2010. The servers aren't installed yet, but soon will be and will
be part of the existing Exchange 2003 organization. Eventually all the
mailboxes from the customer's Exchange organization will be moved into the
Exchange 2010 servers.

          The customer has completed the takeover of several external
companies. These outside companies are also running Exchange. The customer
wants me to perform a Cross Forest merge/migration from the Exchange
environments in these external companies, into their soon to be up and
running Exchange 2010 environment.

          I have GALSYNC and Schedule+ Free/Busy up and running to provide
coexistence between the customer and one acquisition that's running Exchange
2007. I would like to keep this up to support the other coexistence partners
(as they come along) since the process is fairly simple, and stable.

          At the moment, I'm looking for pointers to documents that can
provide me clear explanations on how to do that.

          Hope that clears up the confusion.

John M.