--- On Tue, 8/26/08, jeasbe' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: jeasbe' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Sad News
To: "MANMEET SINGH KOHLI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 12:22 PM




Thanx Manmeet,
This indeed is Sad News
I shall do so ASAP tho U can also post it anytime.
You just have to send this mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
 
I just read this mail of yours, as I have been with My Granny at the Nursing 
home right opposite Inderpals Office/ Shop for the Last 24 hours and just 
visiting home to pick up stuff.
 
Manmeet, I once again apologise from my heart for causing problems due to the 
message posted on 98vv group ,But it was purely unintentional and I know I am 
repeating this, I got a bit disturbed that in spite of my leaving the group, 
several arguements against me were still there..hence we kept on sending mails 
explaining our points.
 
I am sorry again my Veer, I shall talk to you most prob Today evening.
 
Gurjeet
 
[ If you can post this message on 98 VV from my side, I apologise to all 
members for the message and request that I am not such a bad person as I seem, 
once they meet me ]


 
On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 5:34 PM, MANMEET SINGH KOHLI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:


Gurjeet, you may carry this News on the official XGHPS.
Regards
Tunnu
 
 
  SSA, Guys it is sad to loose a Family Member.

          Cremnation for Uncle ji will be held tomorrow, morning 10.00AM at the 
Punjabi Bagh Crematorium.
 
          "Sad Demise of S.Avtar singh, Father of Kawaljit Singh of Punjabi 
bagh, our class mate of 1988 computer Science Section, today on the 26th 
August, 2008."

Waheguruji Be with Kawaljit in his hour of grief.
Regards 
Manmeet.


-- 

Everyone you meet, is NOT just a coincidence.....
But DESTINY...
Leave something Wonderful to those who pass by your life,
So that they find it hard
to erase you from their hearts !


Visit me for a Cup Of Coffee at http://www.jeasbe.com



      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to