I was walking around in a Big Bazar store making shopping, when I saw a 
Cashier talking to a boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. 
 
 The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this 
doll. Then the little boy turned to me and asked: ''Sir, are you sure I 
don't have enough money?'' 
 
 I counted his cash and replied: ''You know that you don't have enough 
money to buy the doll,my dear.''  The little boy was still holding the 
doll in his hand. 
 
 Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this 
doll to. 'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much . I 
wanted to Gift her for her BIRTHDAY. 
 
I have to give the doll to my mother so that she can give it to my sister 
when she goes there.' His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister 
has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mother is going to see God very 
soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to 
my sister.'' 
 
 My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told 
daddy to tell mother not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back 
from the mall.' Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was 
laughing. He then told me 'I want mother to take my picture with her so my 
sister won't forget me.' 'I love my mother and I wish she doesn't have to 
leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.' 
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. 
 
 I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check 
again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?'' 
 
 'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his 
with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the 
doll and even some spare money. 
 
 The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!' 
 
 Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to 
sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that 
mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''  'I also wanted to have 
enough money to buy a white rose for my mother,
 
but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy 
the doll and a white rose. My mother loves white roses.' 
 
 I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. 
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local 
news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, 
who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl 
died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. 
 
The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining 
machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the 
coma. Was this the family of the little boy? 
 
 Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news 
paper that the young woman had passed away.. I couldn't stop myself as I 
bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the 
body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes 
before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white 
rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over 
her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been 
changed for ever. 
 
 The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, 
to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk 
driver had taken all this away from him. 
 
Please DO NOT DRINK & DRIVE. 
 
 Now you have 2 choices: 
 
 1) Forward this message, or 
 
 2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart. 
 
  
 The value of a man or woman resides in what he or she gives, not in what 
they are capable of receiving. 
 
P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.
DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this electronic message and in any 
attachments to this message is confidential, legally privileged and 
intended only for the person or entity to which this electronic message is 
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the system 
manager and you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying, 
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this electronic 
transmission or the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. 
Please accordingly also note that any views or opinions presented in this 
email are solely those of the author and may not represent those of the 
Company or bind the Company. This message has been scanned for viruses and 
dangerous content by Mail Scanner, and is believed to be clean. The 
Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus 
transmitted by this email. www.essar.com.

Before printing, think about the environment.
 

Disclaimer:
"The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and 
may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or 
addressees. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete the 
message and any attachments and notify the sender of misdelivery. Any use 
or disclosure of the contents of either is unauthorised and may be 
unlawful. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent 
permitted by law. Any views expressed in this message are those of the 
individual sender, except where the sender states them, with requisite 
authority, to be those of the specific TIMES GROUP company."



-- 

 


-- 
Regards

C.A. Praveen Sharma
Mob: 9811377720 

Brighten up this festive season with Gift Voucher for Corporate Gifting.
Introducing Big Bazaar & Pantaloons Gift Vouchers.
Ideal gift for your Employees, Clients, Customers & others who matter to 
you the most. Vouchers are available in convenient denominations of Rs. 
100, Rs. 250, Rs. 500 & Rs.1000.
For more information write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer: This message may contain privileged and confidential 
information and is solely for the use of intended recipient. The views 
expressed in this email are those of the sender and not Future Group's. 
The recipient should check this email and attachments for the presence of 
viruses. Future Group accepts no liability for any damage caused by any 
virus transmitted by this email. Future Group may monitor and record all 
emails.


-- 
Regards

Sanjeev 
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to