Brilliant Tunnu!!!!!


On 9/23/08, MANMEET SINGH KOHLI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   THE 1ST AFFAIR: A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One
> day they went her place and made love all afternoon. Exhausted, they fell
> asleep and woke up at 8 PM. The man hurriedly dressed and told his lover to
> take his shoes outside and rub them in the grass and dirt. He put on his
> shoes and drove home. 'Where have you been?' his wife demanded. 'I can't lie
> to you,' he replied, 'I'm having an affair with my secretary - we had sex
> all afternoon.' 'You lying bastard! You've been playing golf!'
> THE 2ND AFFAIR: A middle-aged couple had two beautiful daughters but always
> talked about having a son. They decided to try one last time for the son
> they always wanted. The wife got pregnant and delivered a healthy baby boy.
> The joyful father rushed to the nursery to see his new son. He was horrified
> at the ugliest child he had ever seen. He told his wife, 'There's no way I
> can be the father of this baby. Look at the two beautiful daughters I
> fathered! Have you been fooling around behind my back?' The wife smiled
> sweetly and replied, 'Not this time!'
> THE 3RD AFFAIR: A mortician was working late one night. He examined the body
> of Mr. Schwartz, about to be cremated, and made a startling discovery.
> Schwartz had the largest private part he had ever seen! 'I'm sorry Mr.
> Schwartz,' the mortician commented, 'I can't allow you to be cremated with
> such an impressive private part. It must be saved for posterity.' So, he
> removed it, stuffed it into his briefcase, and took it home. 'I have to show
> you something you won't believe,' he said to his wife, opening his
> briefcase. 'My God!' the wife exclaimed, 'Schwartz is dead?!?!'
> THE 4TH AFFAIR: A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband
> opening the front door. 'Hurry,' she said, 'stand in the corner.' She rubbed
> baby oil all over him, then dusted him with talcum powder. 'Don't move until
> I tell you,' she said. 'Pretend you're a statue.' 'What's this?' the husband
> inquired as he entered the room. 'Oh it's a statue.' she replied. 'The
> Smith's bought one and I liked it so much I got one for us, too.' No more
> was said, not even when they went to bed. Around 2 AM the husband got up,
> went to the kitchen and returned with a sandwich and a beer. 'Here,' he said
> to the statue, 'have this. I stood like that for two days at the Smiths' and
> nobody offered me a damned thing.'
> THE 5TH AFFAIR: A man walked into a cafe, went to the bar and ordered a
> beer. 'Certainly, Sir, that'll be one cent.' 'One Cent?' the man thought. He
> glanced at the menu and asked, 'How much for a nice juicy steak and a bottle
> of wine?' 'A nickel,' the barman replied. 'A nickel?' exclaimed the man
> 'Where's the guy who owns this place?' The bartender replied, 'Upstairs,
> with my wife.' The man asked, 'What's he doing upstairs with your wife?' The
> bartender replied, 'The same thing I'm doing to his business down here.'
> THE 6TH AFFAIR: Jake was dying. His wife sat at the bedside. He looked up
> and said weakly, 'I have something I must confess.' 'There's no need to,'
> his wife replied. 'No,' he insisted, 'I want to die in peace. I slept with
> your sister, your best friend, her best friend, and your mother!' 'I know, I
> know,' she replied. 'Now just rest and let the poison work.'
>
> >
>

-- 
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to