Very true !!!!
On 9/22/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Nice story with good moral----------- Original Message > Horror gripped the heart of a World War-I soldier, as he saw his lifelong > friend fall in battle. > The soldier asked his Lieutenant if he could go out to bring his fallen > comrade back. "You can go," said the Lieutenant," but don't think it will > be worth it. > Your friend is probably dead and you may throw your life away." The > Lieutenant's words didn't matter, and the soldier went anyway. > Miraculously, he managed to reach his friend, hoisted him onto his > shoulder and brought him back to their company's trench. > The officer checked the wounded soldier, then looked kindly at his friend. > "I told you it wouldn't be worth it," he said. "Your friend is dead and > you are mortally wounded." "It was worth it, Sir, said the soldier. "What > do you mean by worth it?" responded the Lieutenant. > "Your friend is dead." Yes Sir, the soldier answered, but it was worth it > because when I got to him, he was still alive and I had the satisfaction > of hearing him say. "Jim...I knew you'd come." > ******* Many times in life, whether a thing is worth doing or not, really > depends on how u look at it. > Take up all your courage and do something your heart tells you to do so > that you may not regret not doing it later in your life........ > > > > -- Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
