A man and a woman, who had never met before, found themselves assigned
to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train. Though
initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, the two were
tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper bunk and she in the
lower.

At 2:00 AM, he leaned over and gently wakes the woman, saying, "Ma'am,
I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be kind enough to reach into
the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea," she replied. "Just for tonight, why don't we
pretend that we're married?"

"Wow! That's a great idea!!" he is excited.

And she said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Then get up and take it yourself"!!

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to