meri company circle se

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote :
>Great thought. Bedi Sahib ....... itne senti baatein kahan se laata ho.
>
>Cheers,
>Jatinder
>
>
>
>"kanwarjit singh bedi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Sent by: [email protected]
>09/27/2008 09:02 PM
>Please respond to
>[email protected]
>
>
>To
>[email protected]
>cc
>
>Subject
>exghps1988v_v I'm sure all of us will be able to relate to this...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Note: Forwarded message attached
>
>-- Original Message --
>
> From: Kanwarjit Singh Bedi/Marketing/Regional Office Delhi/General
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: I'm sure all of us will be able to relate to this...
>
>
>
>
>
>----- Message from Kanwarjit Singh Bedi/Marketing/Regional Office
>Delhi/General <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Unknown -----
>To:
>"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject:
>I'm sure all of us will be able to relate to this...
>
>
> From: Minu Saluja/Head Office Pune/Marketing/General
>Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 4:34 PM
>Subject: FW: I'm sure all of us will be able to relate to this...
>
>
>
>
>
>I'm sure all of us will be able to relate to this...
>A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge. The father was
>kind of scared so he asked his little daughter, "Sweetheart,
>please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river."
>The little girl said, "No, Dad. You hold my hand." "What's the
>difference?? asked the puzzled father.
>There's a big difference," replied the little girl.
>If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are
>that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for
>sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go."
>In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its
>bond.
>So hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to
>hold ours...
>
>
>
>Disclaimer: The content of this message and any attachments with it is
>intended only for the named recipients. Information contained in this
>message may be subject to legal, professional or other privilege or may
>otherwise be protected by other legal rules. If you are not the intended
>recipient you are not authorized to disclose, copy, distribute or retain
>this message or any part of it .If you have received this message in
>error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message. Any
>opinion expressed in this communication may be personal to the author and
>may not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
>Co. Ltd. While we scan all e-mails, we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is
>virus-free and accept liability for damages caused by any virus
>transmitted by this email.
>
>The information contained in this e-Mail is classified as Internal
>
>>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to