Will wait for every one view


On 10/16/08, maninder singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks!! Premjit,
>                          I appreciate your interest and coming forward and
> taking an initiative to get this thing rolling.
> Let's just wait for the views of others like you said.Please discuss this
> with Nobi and Tunnu as well.Ripudaman,Amarpal,Inderpal also seem to be quite
> active in this matter.God bless our GHPS 1988 batch.Let's say prayers to the
> Almighty Lord and thank him
> for giving all of us an opportunity to do something for humanity.
>
> Mani
>
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 9:13 PM, Premjit Singh Chadha <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Mani
>>
>> Tks for your support. We can nominate people no issue and can even plan to
>> align our selves with Blind Schools, Normal Schools, orphanages where the
>> money should be put to good use.I am sure a lot of our ladies have time to
>> a
>> noble cause like wherein with our small effort we could maybe help a child
>> or a person live life better.
>>
>> I can take the lead on forming  a sort of a trust or an organization with
>> all the relavant IT exemptions etc and open bank acounts. My office can be
>> used for any of the activities associated with this at any time .
>>
>> Look forward to all other members view on this so that we can get it
>> rolling.
>>
>> Best
>>
>> PSC
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 2:09 AM, maninder singh
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>>
>>>  Premjit,
>>>             Wonderful Idea! I liked the school recommended by
>>> Ripudaman.Do
>>> some research like that.We will open a bank account in the name of
>>> association of Ghps or something like that.Three people will have to sign
>>> the cheque.We can have Tunnu,You and Nobi as the Treasurers.In other
>>> words
>>> all three of you will have to sign the cheque in order to donate money.We
>>> will let three of you discuss and donate where ever you will think will
>>> be
>>> the right place children's education.You can post it on this site and
>>> inform
>>> us whenever you donate any amount out of it and let us know what the
>>> balance
>>> is.
>>> What do you say Pal ???
>>>
>>> Mani
>>>
>>>   On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 8:12 AM, Premjit Singh Chadha <
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Ok Suggestion
>>>>
>>>> We all pitch in say 5000 per month and Create a pool which we then use
>>>> to
>>>> do various things.
>>>>
>>>> If we are 20 of us then this is 100,000 which can be used to sponser a
>>>> lot of kids for education and other things .
>>>>
>>>> We could do this under the banner of EX GHPS 1988 what say people ????
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> PSC
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 8:49 AM, Ripudamann Singh
>>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> IP, it was certainly very moving..
>>>>>
>>>>> The idea about sponsoring children is certainly quite good...
>>>>> FYI - I know of an establishment called SOS Village (one of them is in
>>>>> Faridabad as i know), wherein you can can take care of a child's needs
>>>>> on a
>>>>> monthly basis... you can check out
>>>>> http://www.soscvindia.org/soswebsite/index.php for more details
>>>>>
>>>>> Cheers
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>  On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 10:34 PM, Premjit Singh Chadha <
>>>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> IP
>>>>>> Very Touching .
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I love your Idea about Sponseing and helping poor kids who need
>>>>>> education.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I think we must look at this maybe from the school itself and create
>>>>>> multiple awards or scholarships for deserving students who cant afford
>>>>>> even
>>>>>> the school fees.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Let us all get together and see what we can do.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Premjit
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 5:18 PM, Gurmeet Khurana <
>>>>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  Great IP,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks for sharing , it took real courage to share this story
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> There's a way out of this Hell, Making yourself wrong and being
>>>>>>> guilty
>>>>>>> is not the way out, If it was you would have been out, there is
>>>>>>> another way
>>>>>>> out, would you want it????
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> It's not easy my friend.......
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Let me know
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Love
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Gurmeet
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>>>>>> *From:* Inderpal Singh Munjal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>>>>>> *To:* EX-GHPS <[email protected]>
>>>>>>> *Sent:* Tuesday, October 14, 2008 7:08 AM
>>>>>>> *Subject:* exghps1988v_v A TRUE STORY ABOUT I.P.SINGH
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     Hi Guys
>>>>>>>               Before narrating this story,I want to make one thing
>>>>>>> clear,I have no communal intentions and certainly not trying to
>>>>>>> ignite or
>>>>>>> spark any kind of hatred against anyone.I am just sharing an
>>>>>>> experience,which almost shook me, and left a permanent imprint on my
>>>>>>> life
>>>>>>> and personality.One can  share such feelings and encounters with
>>>>>>> friends
>>>>>>> only.One thing more,Gurmeet S.Khurana's recent mails,have encouraged
>>>>>>> me to
>>>>>>> confess,something,for which I often feel guilty.
>>>>>>>                 Sometime back,I happen to pass through an area called
>>>>>>> Tilak Vihar. This Tilak Vihar is a J.J. type colony,situated
>>>>>>> between,Tilak
>>>>>>> Nagar and outer ring road,in West Delhi.This place is dominated by
>>>>>>> Sikh
>>>>>>> population.After 1984, riots-affected,sikhs from all over Delhi,were
>>>>>>> rehabilitated here.I had never been to this place before.That day
>>>>>>> also,I had
>>>>>>> to visit,one of my staff members (Nirmal S.),for something very
>>>>>>> urgent.Nirmal is a very professional camera man,who lived there in a
>>>>>>> cheap
>>>>>>> rented accommodation.I had to stop my car at a point,as it could not
>>>>>>> go any
>>>>>>> further,and started looking for Nirmal's house.
>>>>>>>                     Suddenly, I heard someone shouting at the top of
>>>>>>> his voice.I turned back to see,that a man in his mid fifties, was
>>>>>>> holding
>>>>>>> the hand of a young sikh boy (must be in  teens).
>>>>>>> I can never forget the face of that innocent boy.He was
>>>>>>> light complexioned,and blessed with very photogenic features,but he
>>>>>>> was
>>>>>>> poorly dressed,bare-foot and without Patka or Dastar.Then my
>>>>>>> attention
>>>>>>> diverted,back to that middle aged man,who seemed to be genuinely
>>>>>>> cheated by
>>>>>>> that young boy.That man gave a tight slap on the face of that boy,and
>>>>>>> snatched a bottle from him and threw it on the road.There was white
>>>>>>> color
>>>>>>> liquid in the bottle.Even after receiving 2-3 really hard blows,the
>>>>>>> boy
>>>>>>> remained unmoved,and did not even cry for help.
>>>>>>>                                I could not resist my self any more
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>> tried to intervene.That man calmed,and a bit  politely said,"Sardarji
>>>>>>> aap
>>>>>>> isko  nahi  jaantay,yeh  sabko  chutia  banata  hai."  In  the
>>>>>>> process
>>>>>>> the  boy  got  his  hand  freed,suddenly all his  innocence
>>>>>>> disappeared.That boy,who  seemed  speechless,till now,started abusing
>>>>>>> that
>>>>>>> man  with all  sorts  of  M.C.'s and B.C.'s.I could not believe my
>>>>>>> ears.After covering a short distance,the boy picked up a stone and
>>>>>>> hurled at
>>>>>>> the man,that missed his head by half an inch.Man shouted,"Daikha
>>>>>>> Sardarji,yeh B.C. issi kaabil hai."
>>>>>>>                     On listening to all this Shor-Sharaba,Nirmal came
>>>>>>> out of his house,at the end of that Gali,as if he was waiting for
>>>>>>> me.We went
>>>>>>> inside his room and Nirmal offered me a glass of water,which I badly
>>>>>>> needed.After receiving the required packet,for which I had come,I
>>>>>>> hesitently
>>>>>>> asked Nirmal about that young sikh boy.Nirmal told that he knew the
>>>>>>> boy,very
>>>>>>> well,who lives in the very next Gali,and his name is Harpal.Harpal
>>>>>>> lives
>>>>>>> there with his mother...Sarabjit.He added,they are only two in the
>>>>>>> family.Sarabjit (Harpal's mother),is a very beautiful lady,in her
>>>>>>> thirties.
>>>>>>>                     My anxiety,increased many folds.Nirmal read all
>>>>>>> the questions ,in my eyes and explained further.I was told,Sarabjit
>>>>>>> was
>>>>>>> neither a widow, nor a divorcee.Autually the story goes back to
>>>>>>> 1984,when
>>>>>>> Mohinder Singh (Sarabjit's father),was a very wealthy trader,who
>>>>>>> lived with
>>>>>>> his wife and lovely little,only daughter Sarabjit.They were a well
>>>>>>> settled,happy family.And then came that fateful night of 31st oct
>>>>>>> 1984,when
>>>>>>> an angry and violent mob of some hundred people,attacked their house
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>> burnt it altogether.Mohinder Singh was ruthlessly dragged,beaten and
>>>>>>> finally
>>>>>>> burnt alive.The neighbor's managed to save,the young Sarabjit and her
>>>>>>> asthma
>>>>>>> patient mother.
>>>>>>>                        None of the relatives,ever helped them.They
>>>>>>> finally shifted to Tilak Vihar.Sarabjit never went to school,after
>>>>>>> 84.Her
>>>>>>> mother's condition kept on deteriorating,in the absence of proper
>>>>>>> medical
>>>>>>> treatment.Their only source of income was the compensation,they
>>>>>>> received
>>>>>>> from the Govt.With the passage of time Sarabjit grew up into a very
>>>>>>> beautiful,young sardarni.Then came the bouncer,which I could
>>>>>>> predict,but not
>>>>>>> wanted to listen.Sarabjit took to prostitution,to support herself and
>>>>>>> mother.The Old lady could not tolerate all this,and held herself
>>>>>>> responsible
>>>>>>> for the fate of her only daughter.She passed away the very next
>>>>>>> month,some
>>>>>>> even say,she committed suicide.Sarabjit,gave birth to a
>>>>>>> boy,Harpal,many
>>>>>>> years ago.No body knows about Harpal's father.Sarabjit has inherited
>>>>>>> that
>>>>>>> Asthma,from her mother.She is no more as beautiful,young and
>>>>>>> healthy,as she
>>>>>>> used to be.She hardly find any customers now.Harpal is now out to
>>>>>>> earn the
>>>>>>> living.He buys second hand,empty bottles,from the kabaari wala,fills
>>>>>>> them
>>>>>>> ,with slightly white colored water.He is cheating people by selling
>>>>>>> these
>>>>>>> bottles as Phenol.He has to find new customers daily.He easily
>>>>>>> finds,some
>>>>>>> customers every day,cos of his innocent looks.
>>>>>>>                                     I had tears in my eyes,after
>>>>>>> listening to the whole story.I pledged to come back,the next day.I
>>>>>>> promised
>>>>>>> my Waheguru,(though I am not very religious), to help this boy in
>>>>>>> every
>>>>>>> possible manner.I kept thinking about that boy,while  proceeding
>>>>>>> towards my
>>>>>>> car.I once again promised my self,that I will not leave any stone
>>>>>>> unturned,to make Harpal's future bright.On reaching my car,I was
>>>>>>> astonished
>>>>>>> to see,that both, the side mirrors of my brand new Honda City,have
>>>>>>> been
>>>>>>> stolen.So many people were looking at me,as if ,I had landed from
>>>>>>> another
>>>>>>> planet.I could do nothing but to hurriedly,jump on to the driver's
>>>>>>> seat.Then
>>>>>>> someone shouted,"yeh zaroor Harpal....Harami ,ka kaam hai." I angrily
>>>>>>> repeated that man's words,"Yeh B.C. issi kabil hai",and drove back
>>>>>>> home.
>>>>>>>                                             With in a span of few
>>>>>>> minutes,I forgot all my promises ,which I made for the first time,to
>>>>>>> my
>>>>>>> almighty Waheguru.Negative feelings,over powered me and I started
>>>>>>> thinking...Mene kya lena iss Harpal ke pango se.But honestly speaking
>>>>>>> I can
>>>>>>> never forget Harpal and his innocent face.Last week,one of my very
>>>>>>> dear
>>>>>>> friends suggested,that v all r,so well to do,and v must atleast
>>>>>>> sponser,one
>>>>>>> poor child's education.Once again the only face that came to my mind
>>>>>>> was
>>>>>>> Harpal.
>>>>>>>                                            The very next day I called
>>>>>>> Nirmal,who is now working for a leading news channel,and
>>>>>>> residing,somewhere
>>>>>>> in Noida.Nirmal,is very faithful to me,so on my request,he went all
>>>>>>> the way
>>>>>>> to Tilak Vihar,to report me about the present status of Harpal and
>>>>>>> his
>>>>>>> mother.The same evening he called,to tell me that Harpal had become a
>>>>>>> criminal,by now.He has been in and out of jail,several times.His
>>>>>>> mother,Sarabjit was fed up ,of his activities,so she finally sold off
>>>>>>> her
>>>>>>> house to a property dealer,and went away to her Pind,some where in
>>>>>>> Punjab.Now no body in the locality know,regarding the whereabouts of
>>>>>>> Harpal
>>>>>>> and his mother.Nirmal repeated emphasised,"Sirji Uss Harpal ke baaray
>>>>>>> main
>>>>>>> sochana bund kar do....woh pucka badmash hai."How can I tell him, how
>>>>>>> Harpal
>>>>>>> has changed my life,in minutes.Harpal has told me so many things
>>>>>>> about me
>>>>>>> only.
>>>>>>>                                          Whenever I am lonely,and I
>>>>>>> happen to close my eyes,I find Harpal laughing and shouting at me..."
>>>>>>> I.P.
>>>>>>> YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR.
>>>>>>>                                                                YOU
>>>>>>> ARE
>>>>>>> SO WEAK.
>>>>>>>                                                                 YOU
>>>>>>> ARE SO UNSTABLE.
>>>>>>>                                                                  YOU
>>>>>>> ARE SO HYPOCRITE.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> YOU
>>>>>>> ARE SUCH A CHEAT."
>>>>>>> So true.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>>> Inder Pal
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>
>> >
>>
>
> >
>

-- 
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to