Advertisement Trials
These four classified ads appeared in a Kuwaiti newspaper on four
consecutive days. The last three hopelessly trying to correct the first
day's mistake.
MONDAY: For sale - SK Shah has a sewing machine for sale. Phone 2555-0707
after 7PM and ask for Mrs Mani who lives with him cheap.
TUESDAY: Notice: We regret having erred in SK Shah's ad yesterday. It should
have read, "One sewing machine for sale cheap. Phone 2555-0707 and ask for
Mrs Mani, who lives with him after 7PM."
WEDNESDAY: Notice: SK Shah has informed us that he has received several
annoying telephone calls because of the error we made in the classified ad
yesterday. The ad stands correct as follows: "For sale - SK Shah has a
sewing machine for sale. Cheap. Phone 2555-0707 after 7PM and ask for Mrs
Mani who loves with him."
THURSDAY: Notice: I, SK Shah, have no sewing machine for sale. I smashed it.
Don't call 2555-0707 as I have had the phone disconnected. I have not been
carrying on with Mrs Mani. Until yesterday, she was my housekeeper but she
quit.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---