On 2016-01-19 8:16 AM, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:
Hello,

we've some finding about cutthrough routing…
It seems we loose parts of the messages.

[details deleted]
I'm sorry I'm not in a position to break it down as well as this, but I thought a 'me too' might be helpful to indicate it's not isolated.

In my case, the cutthrough delivery is going to an Exchange server, and I don't see the SSL errors, it's just that attachments seem to be not delivered through. I've been trying to figure out why and when I saw your message I disabled cutthrough delivery for that domain, and attachments are being delivered again... Odd.. If there's something I can test let me know.

--
Daryl Richards
Isle Technical Services Inc.