Daniel Bendersky wrote:

Are you planning to write a similar one for other software? maybe Dovecot, the POP3 and IMAP that is getting a standart because it's speed and security?

Not really. Regarding Dovecot, I know that it's default logfile is rather sparse, so there's not much to parse there :)

Just one suggestion, at the instalation, I had some problems because the scripts ".pl" files were located at the same directory than the html, so it's necesary to do some configs in the Apache. Will be good to document that. Also, It didn't work for me with the ".pl" extension, so I just changed to ".cgi".

That's all HTTP-Server config stuff. I don't want to throw around Apache config snippets because I'm not really an Apache expert. I understand the problem ("AddHandler cgi-script .pl" and "Options +ExecCGI") but I prefer not to give Apache support later on :)

And the last thing, how I can configure the apache to protect the reading of the .cfg file?

Try something like

<Files *conf>
    Order Allow, Deny
    Deny from all
</Files>

in .htaccess. Depending on if your Apache can handle .htaccess this will work or not. Now you know why I do not like to hand out Apache snippets :)

/tom