Marc Sherman schrieb:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Is there currently any way how to enforce a maximum number of mime parts that a message is allowed to have, no matter how nested in rfc822 attachments they are? If not, can this feature please be added?

You can accumulate a counter in an acl_m variable in the MIME acl.

Thanks, Marc. The easiest solutions are always the best :)

Unfortunately, I'm running out of acl variables :(

So my wish remains. Can this value be made available via a dedicated variable, say $mime_part_count_total? I guess, everybody who is replacing demime with decode and the mime acl will need to use this as long as the check is not incorporated into decode itself.

Thanks,
Patrick