I want to make a small LAN (about 4-8 computers) with a local mail
server. Server is working, but it's behind a cable router so it doesn't have a
public IP. I need to transfer mail, for example, to gmail and let it deliver
where it supposed to. Is this what is called "mail relaying"? I'm very new to
this subject, so, yes, I know I ask a stupid question, but I really don't know
how to search for help if I don't know such a simple thing as "the name of my
problem". BTW, is this posible? I was thinking of something like "if mail is
from local host to non-local host then use gmail smtp". Thanx! :o)