>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/7/2005 9:32:26 AM >>>
On 7 Oct 2005 at 11:21, Michael Sprague wrote about
    "Re: [exim] 2 Problems / Question.":

|  /etc/aliases.  You'll need to run newaliases if you
| update that file.

That's highly unlikely.  By default, exim uses /etc/aliases directly
and there's no need to run newaliases.  Unless your configuration
defines a value for the bi_command option, running it as "newaliases"
does nothing at all.

- Fred

Thank you all for reminding me about the /etc/aliases file.

Sometimes we look for the hard answer when the simple one is the right one.