Christian Schmidt schrieb:

Hello exim-users,

[EMAIL PROTECTED], 14.10.2005 (d.m.y):

What really turned out problematic is verifying alias or distribution list addresses like postmaster@, group@ and the like, as groupwise doesn't seem to make them available via ldap :(

I would try using an extra aliases _file_ for these aliases...

Well, of course. I guess, I don't have no other choice :(

But having to do this manually seems to be
a) not particularly customer friendly - this is a continuous task in the presence of changing alias/role/group addresses b) not best engineering by Novell, especially since those products are already around for some time

Taking a different approach. Is it possible to configure groupwise to reject unknown recipients at smtp time, so I can do callout verification instead?

Thanks,
Patrick