On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Felix Schwarz wrote:

> If you think that this behavior may be fixed in 4.60, I will test my
> configuration with the latest version of Exim.

It is always right to test for bugs in the latest release, because you
never know what might have changed, and any fixes, when necessary, are
always done on the latest release. As Exim is free software, there is no
pool of support personnel doing maintenance on old releases, though some
of the distributions do that kind of thing for their versions.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.