Willy Mularto wrote:
> Hi,
> I run Linux as virtual server which serves 4 different domains. By
> default we have to enter manually the domain and users in the /etc/exim
> directory. So any open source web-based tools to do that? So that my
> clients can administer their email users easy without interrupting the
> system administrator each time an account is created or closed? Thank
> you for any reply.
>

> Regards
>
> Willy

while this original inquiry goes back to 2005 03 30, I found an
email administration front end which is fabulous.

It is MySQL/php based and is the ultimate solution to managing
virtual domain email, including closed lists and complex forwarding
routines.

I liked it so much I offered the person free hosting on my server, and
told him I'd give a plug.

   http://www.eemam.com/