Since yesterday my three Debian mail servers had a lot of loadaverage
problems.  Something I saw in the logs that I did not see previously was
a lot of entries like this:

2006-12-11 15:50:08 1GtlXi-00052O-5W demime acl condition: double
headers (content-type, content-disposition or content-transfer-encoding)

I have just counted the lines for two of those messages and the result
shows something that cannot be normal:

$ grep "1GtlXi-00052O-5W demime acl condition" -c /var/log/exim4/mainlog
 2560
And on another server:
$ $ grep -c "1GtlJE-0004Xq-OP demime acl condition" /var/log/exim4/mainlog
2326

What is causing this?  This type of log-entry has cause an hourly
logfile to grow to 650Mb (normally about 2-3 Mb).

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "The spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the
      LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the
      meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to
      proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of
      the prison to them that are bound."
                                        Isaiah 61:1